At QuisLex, we understand that complying with legal regulations – and adjusting your internal policies accordingly – is an ongoing challenge for many companies. We offer customizable services to help you address contract compliance, conduct data breach support and document review, understand changing regulatory frameworks, and maintain appropriate legal compliance. Headquartered in New York and Hyderabad, QuisLex works in close collaboration with your legal counsel and governance teams to deliver outsourced legal services in line with your priorities and needs.
Customized program design and support to aid compliance with regulatory requirements
and internal policies.
Agile and Scalable
QuisLex is constantly implementing improvements in our business model to anticipate and stay ahead of market demands, such as building technology to drive automation or training larger pools of resources on emerging legal concepts. Our massive team of 1,000+ full time lawyers scales up quickly to meet regulatory driven timelines that otherwise could cause interruptions in your business.
We effectively support clients in 16 time zones, using state-of-the art communication capabilities, including secure servers, video conferencing, comprehensive IT support, and state-of-the-art security controls. We provide live support during working hours of our clients and their counterparties for outreach programs and query resolutions.
Cross Functional Teams
Our lawyers are fully supported by cross-functional teams of project managers, process experts, technologists, programmers, statisticians, data scientists, and privacy and security experts. With this full roster of multi-disciplinary expertise, we can solve challenges more quickly and on a more comprehensive level than traditional legal service providers.
Robust processes based on Lean and Six Sigma disciplines designed specifically for your project. QuisLex’s methodology translates to risk mitigation, cost avoidance, and more predictable outcomes
Financial Services Expertise
We have an in-depth understanding of the issues faced by financial institutions. We are regularly trusted by leading global firms looking to update contracts in the face of changing regulatory landscape (e.g., Brexit, MiFID, Margin Lending, CCPA, GDPR, and others) or review and remediate data from financial agreements (e.g., QFC and Netting Reviews).
Agile and Scalable
At QuisLex, we are always looking for ways to anticipate market demands and stay on the cutting edge of innovations that will help us improve our service delivery model. Our services aren’t one-size-fits-all – we tailor our offerings to meet the needs of your company and your current staffing structure.
That could mean building a custom platform to automate workflows, or it may involve implementing training and development for your legal team. With over 1,100 full-time lawyers on staff, QuisLex can scale up quickly to meet regulatory timelines that would otherwise disrupt your day-to-day operations.
Our state-of-the-art communication tools include:
- Secure servers
- Video conferencing
- Comprehensive IT support
- Leading firewall, intrusion prevention systems (IPS), and intrusion detection systems (IDS)
- Segregated project networks
Because QuisLex is technology agnostic and has expertise in multiple technologies, we can work within your existing platforms or custom-build a technology solution that works for your team. During your working hours, we are available to provide live support for both your company and your counterparties to resolve queries related to contractual and legal compliance. We effectively support clients in 16 time zones and counting.
Our lawyers are able to work efficiently because our staffing model utilizes cross-functional teams, blending expertise across different areas to deliver more effective services. QuisLex’s lawyers are supported by:
- Data scientists
- Process experts
- Project managers
- Security and privacy experts
This model allows us to rapidly solve challenges while providing more comprehensive support than traditional legal service providers.
We use a scalable, replicable, well-managed process to deliver even the most complex legal services effectively. Utilizing Six Sigma methodology and Lean principles, we design a workflow specifically tailored to your project. The result is reduced risk, more predictable outcomes, and better cost management. QuisLex’s processes comply with ISO 9001:2015, a standard for quality management systems that meet statutory and regulatory requirements while enhancing customer satisfaction.
Financial Services Expertise
Financial institutions know they can count on QuisLex. Leading global firms regularly call on us because of our in-depth understanding of the changing regulatory landscape. We review and remediate data from financial agreements, such as qualified financial contracts (QFC) and netting reviews. Our team also helps companies update contracts to stay current with regulatory changes as a result of:
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID)
- Margin lending
With subject matter experts from several different countries, we apply our expertise with regulatory agencies worldwide to help clients stay in compliance and manage risk.
Representative Areas for Legal Compliance
Whether we are working with a major corporation or a Global 100 law firm, our goal is the same: bring all our resources to bear to help our clients meet the most difficult challenges with comprehensive and cost-effective solutions. Representative areas include:
- Global data protection regulatory compliance, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), and the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA)
- Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs)
- Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs)
- Transfer Impact Assessments (TIAs)
- Privacy by Design
- Data Processing Agreements (DPAs) for sales side and procurement
- Assess client services and products for Standard Contractual Clause (SCC) readiness; providing customized plans to bring services and products to regulatory standards, or implement alternate data transfer mechanisms
- Assess acquired entity portfolios for GDPR Compliance/SCC Readiness
- Creating Privacy Playbooks to include company and regulatory standards, negotiation explanations, and fallback positions
- Communication and email monitoring
- Gifts and courtesies programs
- IP safeguarding monitoring
- Open source license reviews
- Marketing material and product release review
- Vendor risk assessments
Recognition and Awards
QuisLex has received the following awards and acknowledgments for our managed legal services:
- Band 1 ranking in Chambers and Partners’Alternative Legal Service Providers sector report for both Contract Lifecycle Management and Litigation Services
- 2021 Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Value Champion with NetApp, KP Labs, and LexCheck
- 2020 ACC Value Champion with VMware
- 2019 ACC Value Champion with Deutsche Bank
- 2018 ACC Counsel Value Champion with Ocwen Financial Corporation, and their law firms Hunton Andrews Kurth and Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe
QuisLex COO Sirisha Gummaregula has received multiple awards, including:
- Named to the ABA Legal Technology Resource Center’s distinguished Women of Legal Tech list of 2020
- Selected by Corporate Counsel as an honoree in the 2020 Women, Influence & Power in Law Awards in the Leadership Awards: Innovative Leadership category
- Selected as a Top 50 COO at the 2022 OnCon Icon Awards
QuisLex has highly trained permanent staff members at offices around the world, including:
- New York City, NY
- Hyderabad, India
- Washington, DC
- Chicago, IL
- London, England
- San Francisco, CA
- Dallas, TX
- Berlin, Germany
We are proud to hold several relevant industry certifications, including:
- ISO 27001:2013 (Certification for Information Security from the International Organization for Standardization)
- ISO 9001:2015 (Certification for Quality Management from the International Organization for Standardization)
- SSAE 16 (formerly SAS 70 Type II) Certification for Compliance
- HITRUST CSF (Common Security Framework) Certified
- HIPAA compliant
Learn More About QuisLex
As the regulatory environment continues to change, QuisLex stays ahead of the curve by investing in our people, our processes, and our technology. Leading corporations know they can count on us for expertise in contract compliance and regulatory guidance across a range of industries and locations. QuisLex actively recruits top talent from the United States, United Kingdom, EMEA, and India. With a secure remote work environment, we can support clients all over the world. For more information about our regulatory compliance services, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us today.
To learn more about our services, you can download our Privacy and Compliance brochure here.
If you’re ready to learn more, please fill out the contact form
and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Please do not use this form to apply for a job, instead contact our HR department at email@example.com.