QuisLex is an award-winning leader in the legal services industry. With our patented approach to quality, we specialize in litigation and data breach document review, contract management, privacy and compliance support, legal spend management, M&A services, and legal operations consulting.
What Makes Us Unique:
- 1,000+ Permanent Employees
- Nationally Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- 60% of Project Leaders Are Women
- Six Sigma Certified Process Management Team
- 10-Year Average Tenure for Senior Project Managers
- Technology Expertise in Over 20 Legal Related Software Tools
Since 2004, our teams have supported global clients, across 16 time zones and various jurisdictions, from industries such as Technology, Pharma, Retail, Finance, Insurance and Banking. QuisLex is a highly acclaimed legal services provider delivering the benefits of operational excellence, process rigor, and expertise for complex legal work.
To learn more, contact us today.
High Performance Professionals
Since 2004, QuisLex has pioneered innovations in legal managed services. We tailor our client services to solve the challenges of resource constraint, cost management, flexibility, and scale.
QuisLex has more than 1,000 highly trained, permanent employees, creating an unmatched combination of on-demand expertise and scale. We focus on developing and maintaining the best legal operations workforce through rigorous training, formal mentoring, and competitive salary packages.
Identifying the Right Technologies
Through a thorough vetting process, we incorporate leading technologies into each of our service offerings. Our IT team knows how to maximize the benefits of each platform, and we can advise clients on the costs and benefits of taking on new legal technology.
Industry Leading Process Rigor
QuisLex was founded on the idea that even complex and intricate legal services can be delivered more effectively through a scalable, well-managed process. Our Legal Quality Management System uses an ISO 9001:2015 certified process that applies Six Sigma-based methodologies to deliver quality and consistency.
Uncompromising Data Security
Uncompromising cybersecurity and confidentiality are of paramount importance to QuisLex. We were the first LPO organization to be certified under ISO 27001:2013, SSAE 16/ ISAE3402 (SOC 1), and AT101 (SOC 2) standards for data security.
The Result: Measurable Quality,
Efficiency, and Risk Management
As an alternative legal services provider (ALSP), QuisLex is uniquely focused on quality with the goal of increasing performance while reducing cost and risk. Our clients reap the long-term benefits of our continuous investments in people, processes, and technology. Simply put, talented, properly nurtured, developed, and incentivized employees - operating within a process-oriented environment that leverages effective technology - leads to consistently exceptional results.
During unprecedented times, our commitment to quality and security continues at the same level as we have always provided to our clients. Our secure remote work environment remains a multi-pronged, multi-layered approach to security, allowing for a continued highest level of quality.
For more information, contact us today.
QuisLex’s ISO 27001:2013 certified legal operations centers are purpose-built for our managed legal services and include state-of-the-art security. These facilities possess the necessary communication infrastructure (secure servers, video conferencing, and comprehensive 24/7 IT support) to ensure the remote provisioning of our services is completed seamlessly and securely regardless of location or time.
Hyderabad Operations Center
Our Hyderabad location accommodates more than 1,000 full-time employees and is dynamically scalable to handle projects of any size. Home to QuisLex’s core operational groups and teams of specialists including linguists, data scientists, technologists, et al, the HOC has served as the base for hundreds of successful client engagements.
- ISO security standards
- 24/7 live CCTV monitoring
- Biometric access control system
- Physically separated project areas
- Leading firewalls, IPS and IDS systems
- Segregated project networks
- Secure private lockers
- Controlled email, internet, external media and printing access
- Private offices for visiting attorneys
- Configurable workspaces
- Soundproof project rooms
- State of the art AV systems
- Advanced technological infrastructure
Secure Remote Work:
When we are unable to work from our secure facilities due to a disaster or pandemic, we provide our employees with company-issued laptops. The laptops are only used to connect to the QuisLex secure infrastructure, are locked-down, encrypted, and protected by security software. No data can be stored on the remote devices. This integrated model allows us to seamlessly support our clients.
Certifications & AccoladesCertifications
- ISO 27001:2013
Certification for Information Security
- ISO 9001:2015
Certification for Quality Management
- SSAE 16 (formerly SAS 70 Type II)
Certification for Compliance
- HITRUST CSF Certified
- HIPAA compliant
- Nationally Certified by the New York & New Jersey Minority Supplier Development Council as a Minority Business Enterprise
- Band 1 ranking in Chambers and Partners’ second annual rankings of service providers within the alternative legal services industry. QuisLex ranked in Band 1 for two of the core areas of the Alternative Legal Service Providers sector report: Contract Lifecycle Management and Litigation Services
- 2021 Association of Corporate Counsel Value Champion with NetApp, KP Labs and LexCheck
- 2020 Association of Corporate Counsel Value Champion with VMware
- 2019 Association of Corporate Counsel Value Champion with Deutsche Bank
- 2018 Association of Corporate Counsel Value Champion with Ocwen Financial Corporation, and their counsel Hunton Andrews Kurth and Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe
- QuisLex COO Sirisha Gummaregula was named to the ABA Legal Technology Resource Center’s distinguished Women of Legal Tech list of 2020
- QuisLex COO Sirisha Gummaregula was selected by Corporate Counsel as an honoree in the 2020 Women, Influence & Power in Law Awards in the Leadership Awards: Innovative Leadership category
- QuisLex COO Sirisha Gummaregula was selected as a Top 50 COO at the 2022 OnCon Icon Awards.
- ISO 27001:2013