M&A contract due diligence must be completed quickly and accurately. For deals involving significant volumes of contracts requiring review, meeting timelines and controlling costs can be challenging for law firms and legal departments. QuisLex M&A solutions that are battle-tested on demanding bet-the-company deals, can save millions, assure quality, and meet deadlines.
Pre- and post-due diligence support for buy- or sell-side mergers and acquisitions, spin-offs,
divestitures, and corporate restructurings
Committed to Excellence
Our senior management team is led by attorneys with 25 years of experience at premier M&A firms, including Shearman & Sterling, Skadden, and Simpson Thacher. Combining this deep expertise with contract due diligence and operational experts, QuisLex delivers the highest level work product on time and on budget.
Rapidly Deployed Solutions
With large, highly specialized teams of full-time lawyers, we scale up quickly to meet even the most aggressive of deal-driven timelines. Leveraging standardized procedures based on years of experience, we get the review started quickly and ensure alignment by tailoring review guidance and templates to the specifics of your review.
We leverage leading-edge tools specifically built for abstracting provisions relevant to M&A transactions, including change of control and assignment provisions. Our due diligence experts quality control the results and complete a nuanced analysis. The work is managed on an end-to-end workflow and collaboration platform.
Predictable & Attractive Pricing
We offer a fixed pricing option that provides budget predictability. Our lower cost structure (we do not bill for overtime) in combination with strong process efficiency mean we help increase your ROI for deals that close and lessen the cost impact of deals that do not close.
More than Due Diligence, we support our clients at every step of the transaction, including:
- Data room preparation
- Collection and OCR of contracts
- Redacting sensitive information
- Drafting consent and termination notices
- Preparing disclosure schedules
- Drafting amendments as part of integration
- Transfer of servicing rights to $1B in mortgage-backed securities for a financial services company
- Ninety (90) deals ranging in value from small to large for a global information management company, including small to multibillion-dollar transactions
- Several multibillion-dollar acquisitions by a Fortune 100 technology company
- More than 30 M&A transactions for a leading provider of cloud computing and platform virtualization software and services
- Restructuring of a large manufacturing conglomerate into three separate public companies covering 400 global entities and an internal reorganization roles for each of client's in-house and external legal teams to fit the unique value they bring to a specific project
QuisLex is proud to have received the following awards and acknowledgements for M&A services:
2018 Association of Corporate Counsel Value Champion with Ocwen Financial Corporation, and their counsel Hunton Andrews Kurth and Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe: Re-engineered Ocwen’s due diligence delivery model by building an Artificial Intelligence (AI) based technology-enabled process that defines roles for each of Ocwen’s in-house and external legal teams to fit the unique value they bring to a specific project
To learn more about our services, you can download our M&A brochure here
If you’re ready to learn more, please fill out the contact form
and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Please do not use this form to apply for a job, instead contact our HR department at email@example.com.