QuisLex’s senior management team is led by attorneys with decades of relevant experience in buy- and sell-side mergers and acquisitions, spin-offs, divestitures, and corporate restructurings. Our leadership comes to us from premier M&A firms, including:
- Shearman & Sterling
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett
We combine deep expertise with a focus on contract due diligence and improved operational processes. The result is the best possible work product, completed on time and on budget.
At QuisLex, we boast a team of over 1,000+ permanent, highly trained lawyers. We assign well-resourced and specialized teams to each M&A engagement, allowing us to scale up quickly even when faced with the most aggressive, deal-driven timelines.
We draw on our years of experience and Six Sigma processes to ensure alignment with your values and goals, and make sure templates and review guidelines are tailored to your company.
We leverage innovative technology solutions and consult with our clients to select, implement and optimize the best technology available. Through our in-house Legal Technology Group, we have utilized platforms such as LegalSifter, eBrevia, ContractPodAI, Onit, Apttus, LexCheck, Seal, Kira and Salesforce, as well as other leading contract management technologies specifically built for abstracting provisions relevant to M&A transactions, such as:
- Change of control
- Assignment provisions
- Standard Contractual Clauses
- Draft and negotiate Data Processing Agreements (both sales and supplier sides)
- Draft and negotiate privacy language in commercial agreements
- Manage large-scale compliance projects to facilitate updates to all existing Data Processing Agreements to include the most up-to-date version of the standard contractual clauses
The due diligence professionals at QuisLex can perform quality control checks on the results and complete a nuanced analysis. All work is managed on an end-to-end platform that simplifies collaboration between QuisLex and your in-house counsel. And with our extensive experience in multiple technologies, we can tailor our due diligence services to your existing tools and programs.
To ensure continuous improvement, QuisLex also tracks key metrics for each client. With robust analytics and reporting, we drive efficiencies and help inform future business decisions.
The quality of QuisLex’s work is reflected in our strong track record in the M&A arena. Our past projects include:
- Several multibillion-dollar acquisitions by a Fortune 100 technology company
- 90+ deals, ranging in value from small to large, for a global information management company, including multibillion-dollar transactions
- Transfer of servicing rights to $1B in mortgage-backed securities for a financial services company
- More than 30 M&A transactions for a leading provider of cloud computing and platform virtualization software and services
- Restructuring of a large manufacturing conglomerate into three separate public companies covering 400 global entities, in addition to an internal reorganization of roles for the client's in-house and external legal teams
Unlike other firms, we don’t just offer due diligence services, we support our clients at each step of the transaction through:
- Pre-merger data room preparation
- Contract collection and optical character recognition (OCR)
- Redaction of sensitive information
- Preparation of disclosure schedules
- Drafting of consent and termination notices
- Creating amendments as part of an integration
We understand the importance of budget predictability – especially when a merger or major corporate restructuring is on the horizon. QuisLex offers flexible pricing options to help our clients plan.
With strong staff retention and recruitment from top law schools in the U.S., Europe, and India, QuisLex brings a wealth of expertise to business acquisition due diligence. Our advanced security measures mean we can support companies and law firms all over the world. To find out more about how QuisLex’s M&A support services can help your organization, contact us today.
Connect with QuisLex
Fill out the contact form to learn more and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Please do not use this form to apply for a job, instead contact our HR department at email@example.com.