Due Diligence Support
Before, during, and after M&A transactions, QuisLex offers end-to-end workflow services. With replicable, thoughtfully designed processes, we can quickly scale our services to meet your needs – and we have over 300 employees specifically trained on M&A projects. Our pre-merger due diligence support includes:
- Collecting contracts and preparing data rooms
- Redacting sensitive documents
- Identifying actions triggered by assignment and change-of-control provisions
- Summarizing contracts and corporate documents
- Reviewing documents for potential risks
Mid-transaction, we can offer hands-on assistance to accelerate deal timelines, such as:
- Drafting disclosure schedules
- Preparing consents, notices, and terminations
- Assisting with cloning or splitting of contracts for business carve-outs or asset sales
Once your enterprise has completed a merger or acquisition deal, you can still count on QuisLex. Our team offers post-transaction integration services, including:
- Preparing risk summaries
- Transitioning third-party agreements to company templates
- Drafting agreement amendments
- Integrating acquired contracts into your proprietary system
- Designing strategies for renegotiation or termination of duplicate contracts
With dedicated staffers focused on process improvements, we use Lean Six Sigma principles to create the most effective workflows possible.
Because our staffing model utilizes cross-functional teams, the attorneys at Quislex are always supported by technologists, data scientists, programmers, statisticians, and security experts. This model allows us to create tailored solutions for each client that drive efficiencies and draw on artificial intelligence (AI) tools to automate routine tasks. Our state-of-the-art technology infrastructure includes:
- Biometric access control systems
- Segregated project networks
- 24/7 live CCTV monitoring
- Secure servers
- Divided project areas and secure lockers
- Leading firewall, IPS, and IDS systems
We offer comprehensive IT support for clients, whether we are working onsite or remotely. And because QuisLex is technology-agnostic, we can help clients weigh different options when choosing whether or not to integrate new legal software or tools into their ongoing workflows.
When you work with QuisLex, you can be confident in our expertise. QuisLex boasts an executive leadership team with experience at some of the top M&A firms worldwide, such as Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP, and Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP. With a highly trained permanent staff of over 1,000 attorneys, project managers, and technologists, QuisLex draws on our expertise in corporate law to help our clients achieve more predictable outcomes – while keeping costs under control.
To learn more about how QuisLex can support your company or law firm, contact us today.
Connect with QuisLex
Fill out the contact form to learn more and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Please do not use this form to apply for a job, instead contact our HR department at email@example.com.