About Contract Lifecycle Management
QuisLex has provided legal contract review and management services representing more than 10 billion dollars in sales and procurement agreements. Companies across many different industries use our award-winning contract compliance and CLM programs. QuisLex works on a wide range of agreement types, from NDAs to financial contracts. We excel at utilizing rigorous legal contract review processes so your legal department can take on even the most complex corporate documents.
QuisLex leverages our expertise in multiple technologies to drive efficiencies and automate workflow processes, including contract management systems and artificial intelligence (AI) tools. Our organization is technology agnostic: we can advise your team on the pros and cons of multiple platforms, and our staff will never push your team to adopt a specific technology solution. We simply provide straightforward advice on solutions that can expand your existing team’s capacity and help automate routine tasks.
QuisLex’s project teams use robust analytics to help drive efficiency in your organization. We can report on a wide assortment of key performance indicators (KPIs), such as:
- Contract cycle times
- Contract volumes
- Frequently negotiated provisions
- Use of non-standard provisions
- Agreement types
- Contract status
These comprehensive reporting capabilities can help you identify trends over time, provide support for business decisions, and inform initiatives for continuous improvement.
With the help of an alternative legal service provider like QuisLex, companies can manage legal contracts more effectively. QuisLex’s CLM consulting includes:
- Content development: We apply dedicated resources and battle-tested templates and workflow processes to help with contract creation.
- Technology selection: We help you choose the right platform based on your use case requirements, maximizing out-of-the-box functionality to avoid over-configuration.
Our expertise allows you to accelerate implementation timelines while keeping costs manageable.
Airtight nondisclosure agreements are important for protecting client privacy and intellectual property. The team at QuisLex can deliver a turnkey non-disclosure-agreement solution for your company in a matter of days. In addition to our prior experience negotiating thousands of confidentiality agreements, we leverage proprietary, prebuilt content that has been validated by an Am Law 10 firm. This award-winning, technology-enabled solution includes:
- Smart intake forms
- AI-assisted first-pass review of markups
- Template and playbook design
The way you structure your contracts can have a significant effect on your bottom line. QuisLex’s legal contracts services use our reporting and analysis expertise to organize contracts and extract key information that helps you make data-driven decisions. Our skill set includes:
- Building records in a CLM system
- Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions
- Identifying contracts that must be amended in response to a regulatory change
QuisLex uses a meticulously designed and validated Six Sigma workflow to review contract provisions. To increase efficiency, we leverage AI to automatically abstract relevant provisions that can then be reviewed by highly-trained lawyers. That means less exposure to risk for your company – while keeping costs under control.
Whether we are working with a major corporation or a Global 100 law firm, QuisLex can simplify the contracting process and legal contract lifecycle management with services such as:
- Generating agreements from templates
- Triaging contract requests based on criticality, risk profile, complexity, and deviation from standard terms
- Assigning contracts to an in-house or external resource
- Negotiating with third parties based on playbooks
- Facilitating approval processes
- Managing complete traditional signature or e-signature processes
- Uploading, extracting, coding, and maintaining contract data in a repository
We also offer a help desk to resolve any questions concerning the contracting process or system usage.
Connect with QuisLex
Fill out the contact form to learn more and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Please do not use this form to apply for a job, instead contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.