Review is just one phase of our complete contract management services. QuisLex takes a holistic approach, providing end-to-end management for each step of the contract lifecycle. Working as an extension of your in-house legal department, our experts will review each agreement to ensure it conforms to your standards. As contracts are executed, QuisLex provides detailed analyses of transactional data to help you develop future negotiation strategies and manage your existing commitments. This data-driven analysis has consistently been one of our most popular client services.
With our help, you can reduce the administrative burden of the contracting process and direct your staff to other strategic priorities. Using QuisLex’s contract review services offers numerous benefits, such as:
- Fewer variances from contractual standards
- Shorter, less complicated negotiation cycles
- Improved insights into deal flow
- Operational cost savings
- Reduced risk
Our team has reviewed more than 300,000 contracts representing over $10 billion in value.
In addition to a team of experienced attorneys, QuisLex has permanent support staff to help with project management and technology implementation. The QuisLex Development Group includes statisticians, technologists, and programmers who can build customized applications to automate routine, time-consuming review tasks. QuisLex is technology agnostic – our team is well-versed in multiple platforms and can tailor our services to fit your existing system. We will never push our clients to use one specific tool and can provide straightforward advice on the pros and cons of different platforms. Our areas of expertise include:
- Workflow design
- Conceptual searches and statistical sampling
- Metadata analysis
- Managing permissions and access
- Building contract lifecycle management (CLM) systems
- Predictive coding
We also provide staff training to get everyone on your team up to speed on new technologies.
At QuisLex, we know how important it is to have the utmost confidence in any third-party partner. That’s why we use advanced security measures to ensure that client data is safe and protected. Our operations center features include:
- 24/7 live CCTV monitoring
- Biometric access control systems
- Physically separated project areas and secure private lockers
- Intrusion detection systems (IDS) and intrusion prevention systems (IPS)
- Segregated project networks
- Controlled email, internet, external media, and printing access
- Soundproof project rooms
QuisLex holds a Certification for Information Security in compliance with the International Organization for Standardization. We are also HITRUST CSF Certified and hold an SSAE 16 Certification for Compliance.
At QuisLex, we are committed to providing flexible and cost-effective services for our clients. We partner with Global 100 law firms and major corporations to provide expert contract review and analysis. With headquarters in New York and Hyderabad, India, as well as offices around the world, we can effectively support clients in 16 time zones and counting. In addition to contract analysis, we offer:
- Legal operations assistance: We improve day-to-day operations with powerful analytics, employee training, and knowledge management tools.
- Legal spend management: Our team implements invoice review programs to ensure compliance with your billing policies, saving time and money.
- Mergers and acquisition support: QuisLex offers due diligence for all types of mergers, acquisitions, organizational restructurings, and divestitures.
- Privacy and compliance services: We design customized programs to help our clients conform to industry-specific compliance requirements, ensuring you stay ahead of the curve in a changing regulatory environment.
- Data breach review services
Connect with QuisLex
Fill out the contact form to learn more and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Please do not use this form to apply for a job, instead contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.