Contract Lifecycle Management
Today’s contracting processes are increasingly complex. And while you hope your business continues to grow, that growth comes with a higher volume of contracts to track and manage. Contract lifecycle management is a holistic approach to each step of the contract process, from an initial request to closure and archival. Included in contract lifecycle management are all the processes and tools to streamline the creation, management, and archiving of contracts to manage risk and reduce the likelihood of errors or non-compliance.
QuisLex’s team includes experienced permanent attorneys, project managers, and legal technologists. Our staff works collaboratively in a cross-functional environment to create tailored solutions for our clients. Our services include:
- Contract drafting: From basic nondisclosure agreements to complex financial contracts, we help support and oversee the drafting process.
- Contract negotiation: We negotiate with third parties based on your guidelines or our established playbooks.
- Contract execution: We procure approvals and signatures to help you move to the implementation phase as quickly as possible.
- Contract review: QuisLex uses AI-assisted technologies to expedite the review process.
- Contract abstraction: We create customized platforms to make it easy to track and visualize key contract details.
Clients benefit from our experience in contract management plus our insider knowledge of legal technology and platforms. Having worked with many leading contract management tools, we assist our customers in choosing the right solution and implementing it accordingly. We also don’t require that our clients adopt a specific platform to work with us. We will integrate our services within your existing platforms if you wish to continue using them.
Our approach to contract management benefits your entire company, not just your legal department. The advantages of using contract lifecycle management services include:
- Efficiency: A managed process means you’ll have fewer negotiation cycles while reducing the administrative burden on your in-house staff.
- Transparency: Contract lifecycle management gives all your stakeholders improved insights into the deal flow.
- Consistency: With effective lifecycle management, you’re less likely to see variance from contractual standards, creating more predictable outcomes.
At QuisLex, we can support law firms and corporate legal teams around the world. Our clients include AmLaw 100 law firms and Fortune 500 companies across multiple industries. In addition to contract lifecycle management, our staff has a comprehensive suite of managed legal services, including:
- Compliance support
- Legal operations assistance and training
- Legal spend management
- Mergers and acquisition management
- Managed document review
- Data breach review
QuisLex is proud to be nationally certified by the New York & New Jersey Minority Supplier Development Council as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE). To learn more about our company or request our services, contact us today.
Connect with QuisLex
Fill out the contact form to learn more and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Please do not use this form to apply for a job, instead contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.