Founded in 2004 and a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), QuisLex has nearly two decades of experience as a leading alternative legal service provider (ALSP). Learn more about our invoice review services.
Without detail-oriented procedures for reviewing submitted invoices, you risk overpaying and overlooking non-compliant line items. QuisLex helps you control your outside legal costs with tailored solutions for your company and industry. As part of our legal spend management services, our team can:
- Review existing billing guidelines
- Create standard operating procedures for vendor onboarding and purchase order creation
- Offer help desk support to ensure a positive vendor experience
- Maintain accurate timekeeper rates
- Reconcile invoices in your e-billing platform
- Mandate the use of Uniform Task-Based Management System (UTBMS) codes
QuisLex excels at designing end-to-end workflow management systems that are replicable and scalable. Our staff has extensive training in Six Sigma principles, and we apply these tenets in all our quality control processes. We bring this level of precision and rigor to thoroughly review all invoices, ensure they are correct, and flag any non-compliant costs.
With a team of data scientists, statisticians, and programmers, we can draw on the latest tools and trends in legal technology to help you work more efficiently. Thus, each client benefits from the combined experience of our more than 1,000 permanent staff members.
We audit and track all your legal invoice data, using key performance indicators (KPIs) to analyze your legal spend and measure return on investment (ROI). With powerful analytics tools, we can identify trends and patterns to inform better decision-making moving forward. And using your legal spend history, we can implement predictive modeling to help you budget for the future with a higher degree of accuracy.
To improve efficiency and control costs, count on QuisLex. We’ve worked with Global 100 law firms and major corporations to implement tailored invoice review solutions. Beyond legal spend management support, QuisLex also provides:
- Contract review and compliance: QuisLex ensures clients maintain regulatory compliance with laws such as GDPR, CCPA, PIPL, and PIPEDA.
- Legal operations support: We can oversee employee professional development and manage knowledge repositories.
- Managed document review: QuisLex provides end-to-end document review management for investigations, litigations, and regulatory requests.
- Mergers and acquisition assistance: We offer due diligence and related support for buy- and sell-side mergers, acquisitions, spinoffs, and restructurings.
With our operations center in India, headquarters in New York, and satellite offices around the world, QuisLex provides effective remote and in-person support in 16 time zones. To learn more about partnering with QuisLex, contact us today.
Connect with QuisLex
Fill out the contact form to learn more and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Please do not use this form to apply for a job, instead contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.