About Managed Review Services
We pair our managed review process with robust analytics to create efficient, cost-effective review workflows. By applying leading search and linguistics technology, we’re able to prioritize/reduce data volumes and give clients enhanced insight into their matters. Analysis of patterns and trends allows your legal counsel to work more efficiently throughout the e-discovery process.
QuisLex handles project management, which takes the administrative burden off of outside counsel and reduces overall cost. Our project management solutions are scalable and cover every aspect of document review, including:
- Workflow design
- Matter management
- Quality assurance
- Administrative support
- Process improvement
We place a strong emphasis on building effective knowledge transfer protocols to ensure long-term success and sustainability.
QuisLex boasts over 1,000+ full-time, dedicated employees, offering our clients unmatched expertise. Our reviewers work in concert with:
- Project managers
- Process experts
All of our subject-matter experts work collaboratively to create a high-performance ecosystem for document analysis and review.
QuisLex’s Legal Technology Group is fanatically focused on leveraging technology to create efficient workflows and set projects up for success. Our cross-functional teams balance legal expertise with deep proficiency in AI-based technology and TAR, and we are well-versed in all leading managed document review platforms, including Relativity, Reveal (Brainspace, NexLP), DISCO, Exterro Review, Exterro Smart Breach Review, and ProSearch Privacy Suite.
Because we’re technology agnostic, however, we help clients evaluate the costs and benefits of platforms and technology implementation, ensuring that you make the best choice for your needs. Our experts perform comprehensive, matter-specific technology assessments and implementations to help you meet your goals and ensure legal compliance. And through the QuisLex Development Group, we can build customized applications and add-ons, helping our clients automate processes and improve service delivery.
QuisLex utilizes patented quality management processes designed specifically for document review. Grounded in Lean Six Sigma disciplines, we prioritize:
- Risk mitigation
- Cost avoidance
- More predictable outcomes
We utilize thorough review protocols and quality control strategies while optimizing workflows so you can be confident in the quality of your work, as well as your adherence to regulatory compliance.
With QuisLex, you’ll know you have the best legal operations workforce possible. We go well beyond standard managed document review to provide value added services to our clients:
- Data and Review Analytics: We excel at leveraging predictive coding, metadata analysis, search methodologies, clustering, and other analytical strategies to make the review process more efficient.
- TAR Implementation: QuisLex has extensive experience training, managing, and executing TAR workflows to prioritize and/or reduce document populations for review in a defensible manner.
- Privilege Review/Privilege Logs: We manage the privilege review process and create privilege logs for all of our clients.
- Review of Complex Data Types: QuisLex handles the review of all data types that clients encounter in today’s evolving data landscape, including audio files, shared drive data, structured data, mobile device data, all instant messaging and social media messaging, all forms of chats, as well as the review of data in all languages.
- Redactions: We can redact documents for data privacy, trade secrets, sensitive business data, or privilege as needed.
- Recordkeeping: Our teams create robust audit trails and have substantial experience creating detailed defensibility analyses
Founded in 2004, QuisLex has long been a pioneer in the provision of expert outsourced legal services for Global 100 law firms and in-house legal teams at major corporations. We provide tailored solutions to help clients meet the challenges of cost management and resource constraints. For more information on managed document review consulting services, contact us today.
Connect with QuisLex
Fill out the contact form to learn more and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Please do not use this form to apply for a job, instead contact our HR department at email@example.com.