M&A Contract Due Diligence Support. Having established highly tuned processes for contract due diligence developed through significant transactional experience, QuisLex assists our clients with planning and execution that meets all relevant timelines, tightly controlling for cost.
Our experience includes supporting Fortune 500 technology, manufacturing, and information management companies on hundreds of transactions. We work with clients on an ongoing basis (we have handled more than 50 deals for particular clients) and with one-off transactions, including a spinoff that involved more than 400 entities globally. Our demonstrated capacity and skill in executing such projects makes QuisLex an industry leader in providing M&A and corporate restructuring due diligence support.
- collecting documents across multiple corporate entities and locations
- reconciling contract sets to identify missing documents, and locate amendments, renewals and terminations
- reviewing documents in data rooms, auditing, and abstracting material rights and obligations
- analyzing agreements in data rooms to identify restrictive covenants that may affect the transaction or pose legal or business risks, and
- administering third-party notice and consent obligations
Our due diligence team has reviewed tens of thousands of contracts, managing multiple concurrent work streams. Our team structure, review methodologies and process discipline, combine to provide a sustained level of service and review capability that delivers exceptional results.